Monday, 21 July 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo and Mini Bloggiesta Update

I've got updates for two different events today! The first is Camp NaNoWriMo

Goal 1: Revising Mi and You
Feedback has kind of died off for Mi and You, but I'm still going through the feedback I got last time, so there's still plenty to do! I doubt I'd make my original goal of finishing going through the whole book once before the end of the month, but I think, at the rate I'm going, I'll finish before the next NaNoWriMo. And that's good enough for me.

Goal 2: Collab Story
Again, I've written only 2 chapters (I've just published chapter 11 for feedback). But, it's been getting more feedback than expected, so I'm just happy that people are reading this!

Plus, I'm running into writer's block. So... With any luck, I'll finish draft one by the end of November.



And now for the Mini Bloggiesta updates. If you recall, my goals were:

1. Change the headers for Inside the mind of the Bibliophile and this blog.  Done! Here are the before and after photos:
Inside the mind of a Bibliophile

Before

After
 This blog
Before

After
I'm really happy with how they turned out! More details to come!

 2. Write at least 3 book reviews for Inside the mind of a Bibliophile.  Actually, I wrote 4! And then I read another 2 books today, so I have even more reviews to write.

 3. Write one post for With Love from Japan, Eustacia. Half done. I started on post, and then stopped.

I finished two and a half out of three goals, and I'm happy with that! I can't wait for the next Bloggiesta, I'm sure I'll get more done!