Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Mini Bloggiesta July Goals

A while back, I was looking for ways to improve my blogs. And lo and behold, I came across Bloggiesta. So, I'm really happy to dip my toes into the bloggiesta by participating in the Mini Bloggiesta, happening from July 19-20.

Since I have Camp NaNoWriMo and exams, I won't be aiming for much. My goals are:

1. Change the headers for Inside the mind of the Bibliophile and this blog. It should look like the headers at With Love from Japan, Eustacia.

2. Write at least 3 book reviews for Inside the mind of a Bibliophile. I currently have 6 unwritten book reviews, so I would like to finish at least half of them.

3. Write one post for With Love from Japan, Eustacia. I know I've promised a few posts to readers, so I should start on one of them.

And those are my goals for this mini bloggiesta. It may not sound like much, but I really hope I can find the time to do at least one of them!